So you think she might be pregnant…
Here’s some quick advice:
- Listen… there are THREE lives to think about now.
- Stay Calm… She needs your support now more than ever! Regardless of your relationship in the future, that baby needs you too.
- Talk about it… Talk about it with each other and prepare to talk about it with parents and others close to the situation. Hiding the news from people who can genuinely help you only increases the stress.
- Gather all of the facts… Get ALL the information and seek WISE counsel so you can make the BEST decision for both of you.
- Express yourself honestly… angry, frustrated, and scared? That’s normal. But make sure she knows she is not alone.
- Don’t bail. The more you run, the harder it is.
- Don’t pressure her. You guys will do best working together as a team.
- Don’t forget. You have a VERY active role in this situation. Listen to her as well as give your thoughts.